Paraprofessional AccountantPOSITION SUMMARY:
Responsible for accurate and timely routine audit processing of receipts and disbursements, identifying discrepancies, documenting and reporting.
• Know and understand the client’s and Firm’s policies and procedures.
• Possess a working knowledge of our Firm’s and its clients’ technology, including the use of CD-ROM, e-mail, Internet, the use of spreadsheets, word processing, tax preparation and time/billing software.
• Obtain working knowledge of auditing, accounting and tax research techniques and the various research sources in the Firm library.
• Perform assigned audit procedures for specific accounts and transactions under the supervision of more experienced auditors.
• Become proficient in the drafting of reports, management letters, memos and other required communication identifying key issues and concerns.
• Assume responsibility for the completion of audit work papers under the supervision of more experienced staff.
• File and maintain schedules, work papers and client documents.
• Attend and participate in project update meetings and other client meetings, as appropriate.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Be in pursuit of a Bachelors of Science Degree, with a minimum of 10 hours accounting and auditing.
• 1-3 year’s accounting experience.
• Detail oriented, excellent communication skills, and the ability to learn quickly.
PERSONAL RELATION SKILLS:
• Must be able to positively interact with people on a daily basis.
• Able to take constructive criticism.
• May be required to oversee the work of other s from time to time.
• Willing to work overtime, holidays, and weekends as requested by Members to meet project mandates and goals.
• May be required to work on client/provider premise from time to time with approximately 20% travel.
|Copyright 2007 Thomas and Reed, LLC. All
Designed by Scrambled Eggs Media. Powered by Mega Input Data Services, Inc.